There used to be a time when people use to text message when they were asked to drop a message but now that culture is far replaced by the instant and completely free of cost WhatsApp messenger. It has more than 1 billion active users worldwide. So I am sure mostly all of you are very familiar with this application but do you know that now you can even use WhatsApp in your windows.
I will guide you through the complete process of how you can download and install WhatsApp on your computer but before that, you should know about what are the perks of using WhatsApp on windows.
Perks Of Using WhatsApp On The Computer
- It becomes faster to type the messages when you are using a keyboard, so if you are a chat addict you would surely love this feature.
- If you want to show images in urgency during a meeting or seminar, you can easily share a file in WhatsApp and project it in the projector by connecting your WhatsApp on your pc.
- It creates a secondary platform for the same WhatsApp account and you can operate it on your pc and as well on your phone.
- You can transfer your WhatsApp data on your pc which surely has a more storage space in comparison to your phone.
- Once you have scanned, you don’t require signing in again and again and can directly open your account.
If any of the features impressed you a bit or you are looking forward to experiencing it for yourself, then you can simply follow the steps given below and get started with it.
1) Download the BlueStack Software– To get started; you need to download Bluestack software on your computer. It may take a bit of time for the download to get finished so don’t get impatient and rather watch a funny video while the software is being downloaded. This software helps you to use your PC as an Android Phone to watch movies with movie app and play interesting games without creating any hassle.
2) Install the software– Once your software is downloaded, open the download folder and install the software on your pc. Make sure you tick okay on App store access because that is only how you will able to access the android applications. After the software is installed it will ask you various permissions, read them and click yes.
3) Download WhatsApp Messenger– After your installation is complete, you will be able to open this software in which you will find several android applications arranged in a sequence and it would be a piece of cake for you to locate WhatsApp. Once you find the WhatsApp you simply have to click continue below it after which it will ask you to sign in your Google account after which you can directly install WhatsApp like you do it on Play store.
4) Sign in your WhatsApp account– You can sign in or create a new WhatsApp account in the similar way in which you do that on your Mobile phones. Now you can easily operate your WhatsApp account on your pc.
Note- Once you have downloaded BlueStack, you can download any Play store application on your computers as it exactly have the same features after you sign in.
Another Method To Use Whatsapp On Windows
If above method does not fulfill your requirement, then use Whatsapp Web Feature of the App. You just have to scan the QR code of site with your phone and your WhatsApp will open in your browser.
There are many other several methods to use WhatsApp on your pc and one of the most instant ways is by opening WhatsApp on the browser and sign indirectly by using your WhatsApp scan code but to use this feature you would surely require an Android phone with an existing WhatsApp account in it. If this article has been of any use to you, then surely share this with your friends and let them enjoy using their WhatsApp on their Pc.